Tuesday, January 29, 2013

layout: sea world

This layout is from our visit to Sea World in Orlando. I kept this one fairly simply. Lately, I find that I like my pattern paper to be the focus of the layout. I have a lot of pattern paper that I just love and really want to shine on the layouts.  I thought the fish paper, which is a B-side, was cool and I didn't want to hide it. 



Supplies: paper, Echo Park, Imaginisce and Scenic Route. punches, corner rounder, circle and tab. journal spots, Heidi Swapp. stamps, Making Memories and Stampin' Up.

Also on this layout I used two different sets of stamps; trying to Use Every Stamp this year. The first one is for my title and is an older set by Making Memories. Does anyone remember the magnetic stamps? I'm sure most of us remember the date stamp set but who got hooked on the alphabets too. I'm raising my hand over in the corner because I have 2 alphabets and a set of sentiments.

Evolution stamp set

Stamped Title


I also added the orange tab as an after thought because when I was finished, I realized that the layout needed a bit of orange on the other side of the page to help balance things out. A tab punch and a stamp set from Stampin' Up solved that problem.

a quick and easy embellishment



Everyday Flexible Phrases
Not too bad and that's two stamp sets down, many to go.

3 comments:

  1. I used the same stamp set this week! Cute layout - great layering and love that orange tab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those stamps and love them. I need to get them out again. :) Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue with orange highlight and how the composition of the photos echo one another.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin