Friday, February 8, 2013

layout: sea world...part 3

Here is the final installment in the Sea World Series. This one is a mish mash of scraps that I pulled from the orange and blue drawers.


In keeping with the Use Every Stamp Challenge, I also pulled out another alphabet set that I have had not shown any love to recently. I stamped each letter with navy ink onto white cardstock. Then, I cut out each letter.

I made my own journaling spot in Photoshop and then printed it out onto white cardstock. And I also added the dates with my date stamp.


Supplies: paper, SEI, Crate Paper, Bo Bunny. stamps, KI Memories and American Crafts. trim, Doodlebug Designs. buttons and scrap of scallop paper.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the blue/orange color scheme and the font style of that stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin