Monday, March 11, 2013

national craft month at my creative classroom



My Creative Classroom and I would like to invited you to join us as we celebrate National Craft Month. Every year in March we say thank you to our students during National Craft Month. If you purchase any Workshop and/or Foundation Course during the month of March you will earn a free seat in any Library Course, there are over 40 to choose from. The more seats you purchase the more free seats you earn.

During the next three months we have some wonderful classes for you to choose from.  I am offering Fun and Fabulous Folds 1 and Fun and Fabulous Folds 2, as well as Mug Rug Madness and The Slice: Basics & Beyond. Click here to learn more about My Creative Classroom's National Craft Month Special Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin