Monday, April 15, 2013

now what?

As some of you may have noticed, I have taken an unintentional break from blogging. I haven't had the motivation to create anything which then led to nothing to post. The process was stressing me out to the point where I had no mojo to create even if I wanted to create something.

But I have missed this little blog of mine even though I haven't made much of anything to share. This led me to start thinking about writing about other things. After so many years, writing about paper gets a little old no matter how much I love it. I had thought about starting over with a new blog and a new name. I don't know if I really want to do that. I still want to write about paper but feel that I need something more for a little variety. What that will be, I'm not even sure of yet but it will be fun to find out. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! Mine started out mostly scrapbooking and has shifted some over the years. Also taken occasional breaks. I have to remind myself, I started it as a fun outlet - not as more stress. Curious to see where this leads you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin