Wednesday, May 8, 2013

layout: 10th grade portrait

I'm taking baby steps to get back into scrapbooking. For me that means creating an easy, no fuss layout. Enter the school portraits. I would imagine that some people don't like to scrap these because they can be boring or for some other reason. I like them because I can get in, get out and be done. Usually when I start with these layouts, they get the creativity flowing so I can move on to other topics.

While looking for a pattern paper to go with the polka dots, I came across the dinosaur paper in the scrap drawer. I think the papers go great together. And for a brief moment, I almost didn't use the paper because I didn't think it would work with a school photo. In the end, I used the paper because my girl really loves dinosaurs. I really love how it came out too.


Supplies: pattern paper: Echo Park and Basic Grey. sticker, KI Memories. die cut, Autumn Leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin