Wednesday, June 19, 2013

card: amazing dad

Here is the card I made my husband for Father's Day. Better late than never getting it posted here. All of the papers are newer Echo Park and by newer I mean about a year old. At least I think that was when the This & That collection were released. Any way....the stickers were from the coordinating sticker sheet and I wanted to use them on this card for the sentiment but it wasn't grammatically correct by itself. So I added 2 little letter sticker from the stash. I originally wanted to use the gold letters but I didn't have an N in that color. I just had to have the letters match so thankfully I had the letters I needed in the aqua color.



Supplies: paper and stickers, Echo Park. letter sticker and chipboard letters, Making Memories.

1 comment:

  1. Nice card! I like that color combination and title mix. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin