Tuesday, June 11, 2013

layout: 7th grade spring portrait

After my last post, I was offered a temporary position as a personal assistant to a second grader. While I have enjoyed the job immensely, it has left me with little time to scrap once again. This weekend, I continued to work on more school portrait layouts which is fitting considering it is our last week of school here.

This layout is the spring portrait for 7th grade. These are the photos that have the more artistic backgrounds since they aren't used in the yearbooks. This layout was easy to put together. The photo had the star background so I cut a few stars with my Silhouette. The graph pattern paper is the B side of a school themed paper so it works well with the blues in the photo. I added the school themed laser cut paper which also had stars on it.


Supplies: pattern paper, Scenic Route. laser cut paper, KI Memories. die cuts, Silhouette. sticker, Karen Foster.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice photo! I like the simple design to the page - keeps the focus on the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin