Friday, June 21, 2013

summer semester at my creative classroom

The Summer Semester is underway at My Creative Classroom. This semester, I am offering 3 classes.




The first one is Fun and Fabulous Folds. The class started yesterday but there is still time to register. Come join us as we make 20 fun projects using our scoring boards. The cost is $30 and runs for 4 weeks.



The second class is a group class taught by My Creative Classroom faculty, It's Ornamental. Ten faculty members will share their favorite handmade ornaments. The class starts July 18 and runs 3 weeks. The cost is $25 but is currently on an early enrollment special until July 11.




The third class I am offering is a new one, Use Your Scraps: Christmas Cards. In this class, we are going to dig through our scrap bins and make beautiful and festive Christmas cards. The class starts July 11 and runs for 2 weeks. The cost is $15.

Happy Summer Solstice and I hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin