Monday, July 22, 2013

back from vacation



We just returned from our vacation adventure in Orlando. We spent a couple days at Universal and Islands of Adventure, riding the rides and trying to stay cool.

Now that we are home, I am so ready to get back to scrapbooking. Something about time off to recharge has given me so many different ideas that I want to accomplish. I still have photos from our 2009 Disney trip and 2011 Universal trip to do. My husband would like me to make a album of all our family vacations, almost 20 years worth! That is still in the planning stages and I will most likely start with the present and work my way backwards. Like I said so many ideas, now to find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin