Monday, July 8, 2013

craft room: new shelves

It has been 2 years since I moved into my craft room, aka the pink room. I recently got some new shelves put in over the table that I am using as my 'tool center.'



As time went on this desk got a bit more crowded and I started making piles. My husband had been saying that I needed some shelves for awhile and he had some free time recently to take on a quick project. After a trip to Home Depot to pick out a shelving system, my 'tool center' now looks like this.



Look at how clean it is! On the top shelf, the wire baskets are holding my fabric. On the middle shelf, I have my Bind-It-All, Crop-a-dile, a container with my $1 stamps and a basket full of deco scissors. Yes, of course I still have my deco scissors. I can't bear to get rid of them. I am hoping that having them in a more visible place that I will use them every now and then. On the bottom shelf, I have my Slice and accessories, a basket full of Stickles, the mat for the Sew Easy.

On the table I have my good ol' red Sizzix and a wooden box with some of my commonly used stamping inks.  To the right I have more bars and containers from Ikea, we found those in the kitchen accessories section of the store. Those bins hold my embossing folders, Slice design cards and Sew Easy accessories.

I'm not sure if I am going to keep things how they are. Things may get moved about as I get used to the new arrangement.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great - it's fun to make our space our own, I shared my studio today too!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin