Wednesday, August 7, 2013

layout: soccer

I am terribly behind on a lot of events and soccer is no exception. With August here, it is now the start of another soccer season. So, here is one layout from 3 seasons ago.

Originally, I wanted to used some type of soccer themed paper on this layout. But then I found this blue strip of paper and I had to use it. Add a scrap of yellow paper and you have a good foundation to build upon.

With the use of 4 photos, I didn't have a whole lot of room left for embellishments. I did have the opportunity to use a couple yellow soccer stickers. For the journaling block, I cut the top part off that reads Saturday and used that go along with the game day sticker.


For the title, I used blue vellum letter stickers. I actually put them in the get rid of pile when I was reorganizing my supplies. But a little birdie told me to keep them. Have you had that happen to you? I'm glad I did because they work well on the light yellow paper.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey (blue) and scrap of yellow. stickers, Karen Foster, Making Memories and Mrs. Grossman. journal spot, Linda's Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin