Tuesday, August 27, 2013

layout: soccer

I have another layout from a past soccer season to share with you. I had a piece of soccer ball pattern paper and it was time to finally use it. I trimmed it down and rounded the corners. All the photos are mounted on the same piece of black cardstock.



The soccer die cut had a scalloped edge to it and I thought that was a little to girly for my son's layout. So I put the die cut into a smaller circle punch and punched out the die cut. There was some white showing on the edges so I used some red ink to hide it. The purple stars are embossed with a pin dot pattern and mounted with foam adhesive


Supplies: soccer paper, unknown. die cut, Jillibean Soup. letter stickers, Basic Grey. label, Recollections. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. star punch, corner rounder and number stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the embellishments in opposite corners and pops of purple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin