Thursday, September 5, 2013

c.r.a.f.t. challenge 223

My Creative Classroom is a sponsor of this week's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. This week's challenge is to create a Christmas card using a stamp. Click on over and check out the challenge for a chance to win a seat in one of our classes or 2 other great prizes.

Since Use Your Scraps: Christmas Cards is returning on October 11, I made my card using paper from my scrap bin. The gift die cut is made using the Noel design card by Slice and cut at 2 1/2 inches. There are 2 pieces to the gift. The green piece is cut in Normal and the cream cardstock piece is cut in Layer. I stamped the cardstock with a swirl stamp using purple, blue and green chalk ink.


 A close up of the embellishments.



Supplies: paper, Bo Bunny. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. stamps, Doodlebug Designs. tag, Making Memories. star brad, circle punch, clear snowflake and Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin